|Man, how could someone not take this seriously?|
• Booster Gold reappears while an entire team disappears.
• One team is trapped in a bottle while another is changed completely.
• Some heroes change their colors and other change allegiances.
• Pandora battles to the death.
• A close encounter of The Dark Knight kind.
• There's a new, old Creeper and some old New Gods.
• One hero quits, and another hero dies.
Now, if DC really wanted to do something truly WTF worthy, they could try something different for a change instead of trying to grab readers with weird attempts at sensationalism (I know this is comics, but come on). Perhaps they could hire a writer who can write dialog, seeing as that is the majority of text in comic books. Maybe they could have Jeff Lemire write everything for a month so people know what a decent comic looks like. But why bother trying anything new when you can just rebrand?